Mr. Fagan is a business and tax attorney who has extensive experience in advising closely held business entities and their owners regarding the formation, tax structure, operation and planning for such closely held businesses.
Mr. Fagan’s experience includes business formation and organization, structuring asset and stock acquisitions, divestitures, tax-free and taxable reorganizations, business mergers, complex business transactions and business succession planning. Mr. Fagan regularly advises the owners of closely held business entities regarding the most favorable tax structure for transactions affecting themselves, their businesses and employees.
Prior to joining DeBee Gilchrist, Mr. Fagan worked for a tax and accounting software business located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, concentrating in matters involving estate, fiduciary, individual and corporate taxation.
- Business Formation and Organization
- Closely Held Business Entities
- Commercial Contracts
- Complex Business Transactions
- Corporate and Partnership Taxation
- Corporate Reorganization
- Health Care Law
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Speaker on organizational and tax issues affecting limited liability companies
- All Courts of the State of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Tax Court
- University of Tulsa (B.S., Business Administration)
- University of Tulsa, College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Tulsa (LLM, Taxation)